Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

This is perfect animation with sugar on top!

Congratulations to this masterpiece of animation!

Everything fits perfectly in! The Graphics are well drawn, animations are smooth and
detailed and the Music is goddamn ( or satandamn...) cool! The voice acting is all over great too! and...it is really funny! You set a new benchmark of animation with this episode!

Can't wait to see more of the two weird fellows!

5/5 and 10 Pentagramms for you guys!

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Brilliant!

Well told story and very artfully crafted illustration!
The atmosphere and story somehow reminded me of this movie called "Tidelands" (with Jeff Bridges).

You deserve 10 Stars!

Lucky Day Forever-trailer Lucky Day Forever-trailer

yeahhh!

This is so breathtaking incredible! Allover just perfect work!
The animation, style, colors, characters, music...simply perfect!
I can't wait for the finished short! This is definetely a great debut for you as a writer-director! Rock on!

Zombie Warfare DX Zombie Warfare DX

Entertaining but...

...way to easy! anyway good zombie shooting!

Destructo-Truck Destructo-Truck

Truckocalypse Now!

This is super addictive and the upgrade system is really cool!
Good job!

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Faaaaalllll.....

Totally addicting and fun! Nothing more to say!

Death Virus Death Virus

Badass stuff!

Freakin awesome! It reminds me of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night which I loved on PS ONE! If you don't know what I'm talking about go and check it out! You should check the whole Soundtrack for it has some of the cooles video game tunes ever composed!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list ?p=9C2427AFB919D8C2&search_query=cast levania+symphony+of+the+night+soundtr ack&page=1

Keep on doing such great stuff! 5/5 and 10 stars!

Marvel VS Capcom Marvel VS Capcom

Yay!

Hadoken!!!!

Institute Kaorishe - Reloaded Institute Kaorishe - Reloaded

Can't wait...

...to see the finished print manga! Awesome Project!
Those characters give some good impression and expectations are rising!
The characters feel really vivid and you can almost feel that behind every character there is some cool background story! Respect! Keep on the good work!

cheers!

kreeslak responds:

I'm really Glad these characters evoque you something. It's been a long time since they evolved slowlly throught this years. Got to say the pink dudes are some new add but me and my cowriter we will try to fullfill those spectations.

thnx for the nice comment feel cool to mark any thing that could be done better. But well from now on the hard part will be to maintain the style and do a good narrative, because no story no feeling.

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

A Masterpiece!

You truly created a masterpiece...again! I am stunned by the creativity , use of colour and your epic style! Keep it up Lenkobiscuit!
I would love to give you 12 stars (one for every animal in the chinese zodiac)...